Monday 20 February 2012

CTS Tutorial//Essay Feedback.




Received my feedback and average grade marking today from my morning tutorial session with tutor Richard, to discuss my progress  from the first draft of my essay, and where I can take it from here in terms of development.


I was really pleased (and a bit surprised) when I found out that Richard considered my essay to currently be at a high 2:1, on the cusp of a 1st (the 6/7 out of 10- so 60/70%, ish...). Although I felt I had considered research and a significant topic to write about within my essay, I didn't consider it to be a very strong piece of work, despite my efforts, feeling a little disjointed and confused.


All the points Richard bought up in the feedback session were points I completely agreed with, a couple ones I had started to contemplate myself (such as the aforementioned disjointed quote/paragraph structure) since the essay hand in.


A great opportunity to discuss current progress and fortunately I now have a few more weeks until resubmission- so I'll work hard on the edits to make sure it's as successful a text as possible! Feeling very motivated to get a good grade now!

No comments:

Post a Comment