Monday 12 March 2012

CTS Blog Feedback Tutorial.



At 09:30 this morning, along with a few of my fellow Graphic Design students, I had my annual blog feedback session, in which both my lecture notes and responses to tasks were reviewed by tutor, and head of contextual studies, Richard. 

I was really happy with the feedback I recieved, which was quite commonly spread across us all with key points to take note of, which I will make ammendments to over the weekend, when I also re-write/make additions/edits to my essay.

EDITS INCLUDE

- Quotes from Philosophers within my task responses for a more critical analysis and response.
- Include images when referring to them (such as in 'The Gaze').
- Link task responses to Graphic Design for a higher level of critique and analysis.
- Harvard Reference task responses.
- Evidence wider work from lecture notes- expand upon this and research more.
- CHANGE the layout of my Hyperreality task- layout is awkward and cut off (whoops).

TO BE MADE ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment