Wednesday 24 October 2012

Dissertation//Dissertation Feedback 241012.



Dissertation feedback in regards to the one-on-one tutorial with Jenny today to discuss my current process and the development of the most recent tasks in which I had to triangulate, evaluate, analyse and paraphrase texts/issues in regards to my dissertation subject matter as a writing practice for the final dissertation draft which is due in in just a few short weeks. 

At this point, although I would ideally like to be a little further along in terms of my written content, I feel as though my head is in the right place, and hope to progress with the same stamina as I have already done. Fortunately, my ideas, on the whole, seem to be going down well, and I hope I can carry on in this manner to have my dissertation completed (more or less!) by the time I return to Uni after the festive break.

No comments:

Post a Comment