Wednesday 15 December 2010

Formative Feedback.


Blog- This blog is of excellent quality.

Essay- Advertising Question.

Research- John Berger 'Ways of Seeing'- Final Episode and Final Chapter
O' Shaughessy- Persuassion in advertising
G. Cork- Discourse of advertising.


I was really pleased with the feedback I recieved from my progress meeting with critical and contextual studies tutor, Richard Miles, and was delighted to find that my blog was considered to be of a full and high standard.

Richard very helpfully directed me as to particular study material that would potentially enrich my essay (to be written by January 25th) and some ideas as particular points of advertising to highlight- a particular favourite feature I will consider being perfume advertisements.

More details to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment